Download Now (100% Working Link)
Planets of Earth and Arkanar were once very similar, and for centuries their people shared both history and friendship. After a terrible war between the planets, the two societies split apart and lived a secluded existence. While Earth prospered and grew, Arkanar became strangely stagnated. This stagnation is shrouded in mystery, with Arkanar barely evolving and remaining rooted in a medieval society. During this time Earth continued to evolve, mastering incredible technologies. Intrigued by the situation of their former patriots the Empire decided to send in a secret agent.
* The combat system features many different combos and special attacks (stunning, disarming, etc.) provided by some abilities and special weapon types.
* As player controls only the main character. The rest of the party is managed by orders.
* The volunteers traveling with the main character can obey or disobey orders depending on the form the order was given in (strict order, persuasion, intimidation, etc.), while the mercenaries will obey any order given in the proper form.
* The Kingdom of Arkanar is divided into many locations. The party will travel between the locations using Arcanum-styled global map.
* The movement speed will be influenced with the world relief. The party can also ride mounts to move faster. The new locations can be revealed from dialogues with NPCs.
* The trading mechanism features selling and buying items for different currencies (universal currency, irukanian gold and so on) or bartering them if both sides are satisfied with the offer.
* Windows 2000/XP Pentium IV 2 Ghz (2,5 GHz recommended)
* Sound card compatible DirectX
* 512 MB RAM (1024 recommended)
* Graphic card 3D 128MB, DirectX 9.0 (graphic card compatible DirectX9.0c with 256 Mo recommended)
Hard To Be A God